What you gain
Discipline and Hard Work
Football and Cheerleading both require significant skill development, precise timing with teammates, and focus. As a team and individually, these skills are coached and reinforced during the season and over multiple seasons.
Football and Cheerleading are not individual sports. Players and Cheerleaders must learn to work together as one to succeed as a team. These learned skills are as important on the field as they will be in your child’s life. Teamwork and supporting each other are important values taught at M.A.R.S Youth Football & Cheer.
Friendship and Community
Football players, cheerleaders, and their families spend a lot of time together between practices, games, and events. There is an undeniable sense of community that develops within our organization and every new family makes it stronger.
Join Our Mailing List
- 7/6/2022 & 7/7/2022
- Football equipment handouts (6-8pm @ Mars Boro Field)
- 7/15/2022 thru 7/18/2022
- Dick's Sporting Goods Shopping Weekend
- First day of Football and Cheer Practice (6-8pm @ Mars Boro Field)
- Game day uniform handouts (tbd @ Mars Boro Field)
- 8/2/2022 & 8/3/2022
- Picture Day (date to be selected based on team assignment)
- First football game